ALPHA INDUSTRIES INC.
Tuotteet 61-90 / 101
- BDU Pants, Woodland Camo40,00 €In February 1967, a new camouflage uniform, based on the pattern devised in 1948 by the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Laboratory, was issued to special units of the U.S. Army in Vietnam. The U.S. Woodland Camouflage pattern is the most widely-recognised camouflage pattern in world. Lisätietoja
- BDU Pants, Desert Camo40,00 €Although the chocolate chip camouflage became well-known during the Gulf War, it was originally designed in 1962. The Army, believing that it might become necessary to intervene in the Arab-Israeli conflicts, developed a test pattern using the deserts of southwestern United States as a model. Lisätietoja
- U.S. Army Special Forces Patch5,00 €
Fighting soldiers from the sky
Fearless men who jump and die
Men who mean just what they say
The brave men of the Green Beret
Silver wings upon their chest
These are men, America's best
One hundred men we'll test today
But only three win the Green BeretLisätietoja
- POW/MIA Patch5,00 €
Rambo: Prepare for emergency landing, arriving with American POWs.
Murdock: Rambo, I swear to God, I didn't know it was supposed to happen like this. It was just supposed to be another assignment!
Rambo: Mission... accomplished. You know there's more men out there and you know where they are. Find'em. Or I'll find you.Lisätietoja
- First Cavalry Division Patch5,00 €
Yellow, the traditional cavalry color, and the horse's head refer to the 1st Cavalry Division's original structure.
Black, symbolic of iron, alludes to the transition to tanks and armor.
The black diagonal stripe represents a sword baldric and is a mark of military honor; it also implies movement "up the field" and thus symbolizes aggressive elan and attack.Lisätietoja
- 101st Airborne Parawing Patch5,00 €During the Vietnam War, the 101st Airborne Division was redesignated first an airmobile division, then later as an air assault division. For historical reasons, it retains the "Airborne" tab identifier, yet does not conduct parachute operations at a division level. It is the only U.S. Army division with two aviation brigades. Lisätietoja
- First Recon Patch5,00 €They are phantoms and ghosts. Six fighting men who glide through the valley so silently but carry Hell, fire, and brimstone in their hands. When the time is right they will announce that Marine Recon is there to walk among the Philistines. May God have mercy on those people because Recon won't. Lisätietoja