Hakutulokset: 'bettie page shirt'
Tuotteet 1-30 / 3209
- Liittyviä hakutermejä
- shirt+good+ole+by+1+ucbc 3419
- shirt+good+one+by+1+ucbc 3419
- shirt+good+old+by 3418
- shirt+good+ovat+by+1+ucbc 3419
- shirt+good+open+by+1+ucbc 3419
- Bettie Page Black Bucket Bag35,00 €Is it Bettie or Betty? While it reportedly says "Betty Mae Page" on her birth certificate, "Bettie" is the form that she has always used since she was a child (such as for signatures), so Bettie is therefore the preferred spelling. However, whether due to oversight or for the sake of simplification, in her 1950's photos and films she was often billed as "Betty Page." So for Bettie or worse, today the two spellings are used more or less interchangeably. Lisätietoja
- Bettie Page T-Shirt20,00 €
Dark Angel is one of the appellations used to refer to Bettie, in this case for her bdsm persona in Irving Klaw's Movie Star News
photos and loops. Whether dominant or dominated, she was always adorable.
Other nicknames for Bettie include the Queen of Pin-Ups, the Tease from Tennessee, and the Queen of Curves.Lisätietoja
- Bettie Page T-Shirt, Kinky Bettie20,00 €
In order to fulfill customer requests, Irving Klaw required that Bettie do at least some bondage or fetish for all of her shoots (Klaw and Bettie were not bdsm enthusiasts themselves). For the setups, the tying of ropes was done by his sister Paula, a trusted friend of Bettie's.
Bettie has said that she enjoyed all of the modeling she did, including the bondage scenes (as well as spanking, wrestling, whipping, dressing up in a leather pony costume, etc.), and did not feel exploited.Lisätietoja
- Bettie Page Leopard Bucket Bag35,00 €
Bettie and Cheetah by Olivia.
In 1954 Bettie did a photo session with Bunny Yeager at the Africa USA wildlife park in Boca Raton, Florida. She wore a leopard-patterned "jungle girl" outfit of her own making and posed barefoot in trees, with various animals, and as the captive of a cannibal native. She also posed nude with a pair of cheetahs. The photos from this session are some of her most celebrated.Lisätietoja