ALPHA INDUSTRIES INC.
Items 1-30 of 89
- Alpha M-65 Field Jacket, Sage€170.00At ease, gentlemen. Welcome to the new Cavalry. We will ride into battle, and Huey will be our horse. You don´t have to catch it; don´t have to feed it. But I can assure you that, neither the new technology nor your status as officers will keep you above the danger. Learn More
- Alpha M-65 Field Jacket, Black€170.00I can´t promise you, that I will bring you all home alive. But this I swear before you and before Almighty God: That when we go into battle, I will be the first to set foot on the field, and I will be the last to step off. And I will leave no one behind. Learn More
- BDU Pants, Black (SWAT)€40.00Since the beginning of World War I Battle Dress Uniforms have been isssued as utility, field, training or combat uniforms. They are not intended to be worn as all-purpose uniforms when other uniforms are more appropriate. BDUs may only be worn on duty when prescribed by the commanders. BDUs are not authorized for wear in establishments that primarily sell alcohol. Learn More
- BDU Pants, Woodland Camo€40.00In February 1967, a new camouflage uniform, based on the pattern devised in 1948 by the U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Laboratory, was issued to special units of the U.S. Army in Vietnam. The U.S. Woodland Camouflage pattern is the most widely-recognised camouflage pattern in world. Learn More
- BDU Pants, Desert Camo€40.00Although the chocolate chip camouflage became well-known during the Gulf War, it was originally designed in 1962. The Army, believing that it might become necessary to intervene in the Arab-Israeli conflicts, developed a test pattern using the deserts of southwestern United States as a model. Learn More